Thursday, July 15, 2010

Paper Planes Designs

Morning! ModernJune your kai.ā.ulu here with this mornings sponsor!


Paper Planes Designs!



avorite Summer Vacation: My favorite summer vacation will be this year! Starting July 17, 2010 I am going to be going on a European Getaway. I will be visiting London, Paris and Venice. We may even stop in switzerland on our way from paris to venice. We plan to do all of this by July 31, 2010.


Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: I shouldn't even fill this part out because I am lactose intolerant but, my favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate.


Favorite Summer Song: It is so hard for me to even pick a summer song period so I don't think I can pick just one song for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Digi Scrapbook Mania Store Digi Scrapbook Mania Blog Digi Scrapbook Mania Gallery Digi Scrapbook Mania Forum Digi Scrapbook Mania Designers